Report NEP-CWA-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gang, Ira N. & Gatskova, Kseniia & Landon-Lane, John & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2017. "Vulnerability to Poverty: Tajikistan during and after the Global Financial Crisis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 11, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jamal Ibrahim Haider, 2017. "Sanctions and Export Deflection: Evidence from Iran," CID Working Papers 80, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017.
"Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach
[Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Binnur Balkan & Seyit M|min Cilasun & Belgi Turan, 2016. "The Impact of the Turkish Employment Subsidy Programs on Increasing the Level of Social Protection For Women," Working Papers 1022, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Cem Baslevent, 2016. "Social Transfers and Income Inequality in Turkey: How Important is the Gender Dimension?," Working Papers 1013, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2016. "Who Pays More: Public, Private, Both or None? The Effects of Health Insurance Schemes and Health Reforms on Out-of-Pocket and Catastrophic Health Expenditures in Turkey," Working Papers 1058, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2016.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & José-Luis Peydró & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "Capital flows and the international credit channel," Economics Working Papers 1557, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2016. "The Causal Effect of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 1030, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2016.
- Ozlem Albayrak & Thomas Masterson, 2017. "Quality of Statistical Match of Household Budget Survey and SILC for Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_885, Levy Economics Institute.
- Oznur Ozdamar & Eleftherios Giovanis, 2016. "The Effect of Survivors’ Benefits on Poverty and Health Indicators of Women and Children in Widowed-Mother Households: A Turkish Case Study," Working Papers 1018, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Izak Atiyas & Ozan Bakis & Esra Ceviker Gurakar, 2016. "Anatolian Tigers and the Emergence of the Devout Bourgeoisie in the Turkish Manufacturing Industry: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1064, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 2016.
- Burcay Erus, 2016. "Out of Pocket Health Expenditures in Turkey in the Aftermath of the Reforms: Impact of Co-payments on Expenditures and Use of Health Services," Working Papers 1070, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2016.
- Esra Çeviker Gürakar & Tuba Bircan Ildiri, 2016. "Political Connections and Public Procurement in Turkey: Evidence from Construction Work Contracts," Working Papers 1053, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2016.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "The Role of Fiscal Policy in Fighting Poverty and Reducing Inequality in Iran: An Application of the Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Framework," Working Papers 1020, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Dincer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2017. "Gains from trade due to within-firm productivity: Does services exporting matter?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).