Report NEP-CWA-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2016. "The Causal Effect of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence from Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1606, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nurmakhanova Mira, 2016. "Oil and Growth Challenge in Kazakhstan," EERC Working Paper Series 16/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ozlem Celik & Aylin Topal & Galip Yalman, 2016. "Finance and System of Provision of Housing. The Case of Istanbul, Turkey," Working papers wpaper152, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Moldokanov Daniiar, 2016. "Total Public Debt Sustainability: Empirical Assessment of the Solvency Issue in the Case of the Kyrgyz Republic," EERC Working Paper Series 16/04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Balkan, Binnur & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9993, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "The Effects of Compulsory Military Service Exemption on Education and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mammadova, Aytan & Mammadova, Leyla & Mammadov, Fuad & Yusifzade, Leyla, 2016. "Determinants of depositors’ behaviour: Heterogeneous panel estimates," MPRA Paper 72159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Embaye, Weldensie & Bergtold, Jason & Schwab, Ben & Shanoyan, Aleksan, 2016. "Farm Training and Farm Efficiency in Armenia: A Cluster Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 239230, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adil Khan Miankhel, 2016. "Channelizing Afghanistan to Pakistan Informal Trade into Formal Channels," Governance Working Papers 25650, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.