Report NEP-CWA-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Grundke, Robert, 2016. "Coerced Labor in the Cotton Sector: How Global Commodity Prices (Don't) Transmit to the Poor," IZA Discussion Papers 9971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maryia Akulava, 2015. "Gender and Innovativeness of the Enterprise: the Case of Transition Countries," BEROC Working Paper Series 31, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Valeria, Gattai & Rajssa, Mechelli & Piergiovanna, Natale, 2016. "Some Twins Are Not Alike: FDI Premia in the Former Soviet States," Working Papers 340, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Lorena Lombardozzi, 2016. "Are distortions good for development? Structural transformations and cotton in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 193, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Bank Lending: Evidence from 1999 Turkish Earthquake," NBER Working Papers 22335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sikharulidze,Anna & Karapoghosyan,Eduard & Shatvoryan,Suren, 2016. "How do we prioritize the GHG mitigation options ? development of a marginal abatement cost curve for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7703, The World Bank.
- Itf, 2015. "Drivers of Logistics Performance: A Case Study of Turkey," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 9, OECD Publishing.