Report NEP-CWA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 1993. "Economic Costs of Cropland Erosion: An Application of GIS-Based Natural Resource Accounting Approach," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147721, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald, 1994. "Is There Anything in New Trade Theory for Small Countries?," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148079, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lindner, Robert K., 1994. "Management Options in the Western Rock Lobster Fishery," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148459, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marco Patriarca & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Kinetic exchange models: From molecular physics to social science," Papers 1305.0768, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC71097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Federica Alberti, 2013. "A note on fashion cycles, novelty and conformity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Linda Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A Bargaining Theory of Trade Invoicing and Pricing," Kiel Working Papers 1839, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Prospect Theory and consumer behavior: Goals and Tradeoffs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arthur Foch, 2013. "Explaining the G7 and G10's influence on World Bank decisions: The role of formal and informal rules of governance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Dupeyras & Neil MacCallum, 2013. "Indicators for Measuring Competitiveness in Tourism: A Guidance Document," OECD Tourism Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
- David Carey & Christopher Hill & Brian Kahin, 2012. "Strengthening Innovation in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1001, OECD Publishing.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Complexity and Multinational Firms," MPRA Paper 46734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nurrachmi, Rininta Nurrachmi & Abd Samad, Khairunnisa & Foughali, Ibrahim, 2012. "The Development of SMEs in Turkey," MPRA Paper 46817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Singhal, Anushree, 2013. "FDI in Retail in India: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 46833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Zhang, Nanyun, 2013. "Adverse effects of patent pooling on product development and commercialization," DICE Discussion Papers 92, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).