Report NEP-CWA-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010.
"دور التمويل الإسلامي في تحقيق الأمن الاقتصادي
[The role of Islamic finance in achieving economic security]," MPRA Paper 28013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir nadeem, Dr. & khalid Mushtaq, Dr., 2010. "Role of Agricultural Research and Extension in Enhancing Agricultural Productivity in Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 27769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yavuz Arslan & Evren Ceritoglu, 2010. "Kalite Artislari ve Enflasyon : Turkiye Ornegi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1017, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Love, Inessa, 2010. "Corporate vulnerability and bank stability : evidence from Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5502, The World Bank.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Roland Hodler, 2010. "Do Natural Resource Revenues Hinder Financial Development? The role of political Institutions," OxCarre Working Papers 053, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kamal, Mona, 2010.
"تجربة الاتحاد النقدي الأوروبي في مجال التنسيق بين السياستين المالية والنقدية
[The Experience of the European Monetary Union in the Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policies]," MPRA Paper 27764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sorina- Andreea PUSCASU, 2010. "The Impact Of Social And Cultural Environment On The Entrepreneurial Activity," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 22, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Negative investment in China: financing constraints and restructuring versus growth," Working Papers 2010_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "International Happiness," NBER Working Papers 16668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.