Report NEP-CWA-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Nirvikar & Cortuk, Orcan, 2010. "Structural Change and Growth in India," MPRA Paper 20867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranja Sengupta & Abhilash Gopinath & Narendra Jena, 2010. "The Current Trade Paradigm and Women's Health Concerns in India: With Special Reference to the Proposed EU-India Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers id:2426, eSocialSciences.
- Husain, Zakir & Mukherjee, Diganta & Dutta, Mousumi, 2010. "Are women economically more empowered in Left-run municipalities? A study of Self Help Groups in West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 14849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indrani Chakraborty & Achin Chakraborty, 2010. "Female Work Participation and Gender Differential in Earning in West Bengal," Working Papers id:2438, eSocialSciences.
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Subrata Mukherjee & Saswata Ghosh, 2010. "What Determines the Success and Failure of â€˜100 Days Workâ€™ at the Panchayat Level? A Study of Birbhum District in West Bengal," Working Papers id:2429, eSocialSciences.
- Husain, Zakir & Mukherjee, Diganta & Dutta, Mousumi, 2010. "Self Help Groups and empowerment of women: Self-selection or actual benefits?," MPRA Paper 20765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Sattar, Rashid, 2010. "Trade, Growth and Povety: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 20904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadan Jha, 2010. "Many Worlds of Dak Vachan: Proverbial Knowledge and the History of Rain and Weather," Working Papers id:2425, eSocialSciences.
- Sima, Isabela Cristina & Marin, Camelia & Parpandel, Denisa Elena, 2010. "European Union on the international stage," MPRA Paper 20852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasir, Agha, 2009. "The Political Economy of Disaster Vulnerability: A Case Study of Pakistan Earthquake 2005," MPRA Paper 20762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Jahangir Alam, 2010. "Prevalence and Costs of Childhood Diarrhoea in the Slums of Dhaka," Working Papers id:2432, eSocialSciences.