What Determines the Success and Failure of â€˜100 Days Workâ€™ at the Panchayat Level? A Study of Birbhum District in West Bengal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2010.
"Is India better off today than 15 years ago? A robust multidimensional answer,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Nicolas Gravel, 2007. "Is India Better off Today Than 15 Years Ago? A Robust Multidimensional Answer," Working Papers id:1056, eSocialSciences.
- Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "Is India Better off Today than 15 Years ago? A Robust Multidimensional Answer," IDEP Working Papers 0704, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 18 May 2007.
- Agnes Huchon & Guillaume Tricot, 2008. "Between Citizens and Institutions: The Dyamics of the Integration of Water Supply and Sanitation Services in Hyderabad," Working Papers id:1555, eSocialSciences.
- Rongili Biswas & Sugata Marjit & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism, State Lobbying and Discretionary Finance in India," Working Papers id:1842, eSocialSciences.
- Deepa Menon Choudhary & Shukla P R & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Sandrine Mathy, 2008. "Alinging Development, Air Quality and Climate Policies for Muliple Dividends," Working Papers id:1399, eSocialSciences.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2006. "The welfare effects of slum improvement programs : the case of Mumbai," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3852, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPanchayat; level; Birbhum District; west bengal; India; NREGA; employment; household; benefits; work; marginalised population; SC; ST; Scheduled Castes; states; poverty alleviation; disadvantaged groups; Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs); economy; rural people; Scheduled Tribes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .