Report NEP-CWA-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005763 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gruere, Guillaume & Mehta-Bhatt, Purvi & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2008. "Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India: Reviewing the evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 808, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites & Narrod, Clare, 2008. "Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India," IFPRI discussion papers 814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Gender, caste, and public goods provision in Indian village governments:," IFPRI discussion papers 807, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ziya Öniş & İsmail Emre Bayram, 2008. "Temporary Star or Emerging Tiger? Turkey's Recent Economic Performance in a Global Setting," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0805, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ranjula Bali Swain & Maria Floro, 2008. "Effect of Microfinance on Vulnerability, Poverty and Risk in Low Income Households," Working Papers 2008-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Abdul Qayyum & Idrees Khawaja & Asma Hyder, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:47, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mehar, Ayub, 1998. "Unemployment, economic status and ethnic politics: A case study of Karachi," MPRA Paper 11286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2008. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 833, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2008. "Emerging market business cycles with remittance fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 946, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "The development promise: Can the doha development agenda deliver for least developed countries?," Research briefs 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Attiya Y. Javid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2008. "The Conditional Capital Asset Pricing Model: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:48, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2008. "Business competitiveness in Muslim World: role of governance and higher education," MPRA Paper 11283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2008. "Is there a Vicious circle in Muslim World? Trade competitiveness and investment strategies," MPRA Paper 11284, University Library of Munich, Germany.