Report NEP-CWA-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando A. Broner & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Why are Capital Flows so Much More Volatile in Emerging Than in Developed Countries?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 328, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dan Ariely & Uri Gneezy & George Loewenstein & Nina Mazar, 2005. "Large stakes and big mistakes," Working Papers 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Gupta, Gautam & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2005. "Keeping Up with the Vaishyas: Caste and Relative Standing," Working Papers in Economics 171, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ashima Goyal, 2005. "Incentives from exchange rate regimes in an institutional context," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rijo M. John, 2005. "Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2005. "Contractionary Currency Crashes in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 11508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2005. "Wake Up and Smell the Ginseng: The Rise of Incremental Innovation in Low-Wage Countries," NBER Working Papers 11571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsolt Darvas & Andrew K. Rose & György Szapáry, 2005. "Fiscal Divergence and Business Cycle Synchronization: Irresponsibility is Idiosyncratic," NBER Working Papers 11580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2004-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argentino Pessoa, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and total factor productivity in OECD countries: evidence from aggregate data," FEP Working Papers 188, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pahlavani, Mosayeb & Wilson, Ed & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Structural Changes in the Iranian Economy: An Empirical Analysis with Endogenously Determined Breaks," Economics Working Papers wp05-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.