Report NEP-CTA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Venky Venkateswaran & Luis Llosa, 2012. "Efficiency With Endogenous Information Choice," 2012 Meeting Papers 660, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia, Jorge H. & Wei, Jiegen, 2013. "On Social Sanctions and Beliefs: A Pollution Norm Example," Discussion Papers dp-13-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Federico Boffa & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Amedeo Piolatto, 2013. "Centralization and accountability: Theory and evidence from the Clear Air Act," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Werner Güth & Fabian Winter, 2013. "Sorting via Screening versus Signaling: A Theoretic and Experimental Comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kunio Tsuyuhara, 2012. "Repeated Moral Hazard with Worker Mobility via Directed On-the-Job Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ronald Wolthoff & Benjamin Lester, 2012. "Interviews and the Assignment of Workers to Jobs," 2012 Meeting Papers 631, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Castilla, Carolina, 2013. "Ties that Bind : the Kin System as a Mechanism of Income-Hiding Between Spouses in Rural Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2013. "Edgeworth equilibria: separable and non-separable commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 46796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Laura Pesce, 2013. "The Veto Mechanism in Atomic Differential Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 331, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Poggi, Ambra, 2013. "Within-establishment wage inequality and satisfaction," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).