Report NEP-CTA-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2013. "Impossibility of market division with two-sided private information about production costs," FEP Working Papers 490, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Private protection against crime when property value is private information," DICE Discussion Papers 91, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bartosz Mackowiak & Mirko Wiederholt, 2012. "Information Processing and Limited Liability," 2012 Meeting Papers 537, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Papers 1304.4852, arXiv.org.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-879, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marta Troya-Martinez, 2013. "Vertical Relational Contracts and Trade Credit," Economics Series Working Papers 648, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Guido Voigt, 2013. "Strategic risk in contract design," FEMM Working Papers 130005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Che, XiaoGang & Lee, Peter & Yang, Yibai, 2013. "The Impact of Resale on Entry in Second Price Auctions," Working Papers 2013-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2013. "Equilibrium Fast Trading," IDEI Working Papers 769, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2014.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Bonus Culture: Competitive Pay, Screening, and Multitasking," IZA Discussion Papers 7321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Cheap talk about the detection probability," DICE Discussion Papers 90, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alessandro Bonatti & Dirk Bergemann, 2012. "Markets for Data," 2012 Meeting Papers 538, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2013. "Principal-Agent and Peer Relationships in Tournaments," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Mechanism Design without Money," Working Papers tecipa-481, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ozan Hatipoglu & Serhan Sadikoglu, 2013. "No Brain Gain without Brain Drain? Dynamics of Return Migration and Human Capital Formation under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2013/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gea M. Lee & Seung Han Yoo, 2013. "Signaling with Pre-Investment and Market Design," Discussion Paper Series 1301, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University, revised 2015.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2013. "Mergers, managerial incentives, and efficiencies," DICE Discussion Papers 88, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alexandre de Cornière & Romain De Nijs, 2013. "Online Advertising and Privacy," Economics Series Working Papers 650, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.