Report NEP-CTA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Philippe Février, 2011. "The Provision of Wage Incentives : A Structural Estimation Using Contracts Variation," Working Papers 2011-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Privileged Information Exacerbates Market Volatility," Working Papers 2011-14, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Inefficient markets," ECON - Working Papers 072, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maciej H. Kotowski & Fei Li, 2012. "On the Continuous Equilibria of Affiliated-Value, All-Pay Auctions with Private Budget Constraints," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ayca Ozdogan, 2012. "Sequential Disappearance of Reputations in Two-Sided Incomplete-Information Games," Working Papers 1204, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro, 2012. "Do Firm-Bank ``Odd Couples'' Exacerbate Credit Rationing?," Working Papers CASMEF 1207, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2012. "Job Hoarding," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 437, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Sophie Bade, 2012. "Serial Dictatorship: the Unique Optimal Allocation Rule when Information is Endogenous," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:57826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorsch, Michael & Maarek, Paul, 2012. "Inefficient predation, information, and contagious institutional change," MPRA Paper 38759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelle Chort & Flore Gubert & Jean-Noël Senne, 2011. "Migrant Networks as a Basis for Social Control : Remittance Incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy," Working Papers 2011-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Corruption and tax evasion an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2012. "Promotion without Commitment: Signaling, Time Inconsistency and Decentralization of the Firm," ISER Discussion Paper 0843, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.