Report NEP-CTA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Philippe Février, 2011. "The Provision of Wage Incentives : A Structural Estimation Using Contracts Variation," Working Papers 2011-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Privileged Information Exacerbates Market Volatility," Working Papers 2011-14, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Inefficient markets," ECON - Working Papers 072, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maciej H. Kotowski & Fei Li, 2012. "On the Continuous Equilibria of Affiliated-Value, All-Pay Auctions with Private Budget Constraints," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ayca Ozdogan, 2012. "Sequential Disappearance of Reputations in Two-Sided Incomplete-Information Games," Working Papers 1204, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro, 2012. "Do Firm-Bank ``Odd Couples'' Exacerbate Credit Rationing?," Working Papers CASMEF 1207, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2012. "Job Hoarding," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 437, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Sophie Bade, 2012. "Serial Dictatorship: the Unique Optimal Allocation Rule when Information is Endogenous," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Karlsson, Martin & Klohn, Florian & Rickayzen, Ben, 2012. "Are the dimensions of private information more multiple than expected? Information asymmetries in the market of supplementary private health insurance in England," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 213, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Dorsch, Michael & Maarek, Paul, 2012. "Inefficient predation, information, and contagious institutional change," MPRA Paper 38759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelle Chort & Flore Gubert & Jean-Noël Senne, 2011. "Migrant Networks as a Basis for Social Control : Remittance Incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy," Working Papers 2011-34, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Corruption and tax evasion an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2012. "Promotion without Commitment: Signaling, Time Inconsistency and Decentralization of the Firm," ISER Discussion Paper 0843, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.