Report NEP-CTA-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takeshi Nishimura, 2012. "Scoring Auction by an Informed Principal," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-224, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miettinen, Paavo, 2012. "Information acquisition during a Dutch auction," Research Discussion Papers 8/2012, .
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Learning from Prices Over the Business Cycle," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 740, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2012.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2012. "Job design with conflicting tasks reconsidered," MPRA Paper 36914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J-P. Niinimaki, 2011. "Optimal Design of Bank Bailouts: Prompt Corrective Action," Discussion Papers 69, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Mikel Berdud & Juan M. Cabasés Hita, 2012. "Incentives Beyond the Money and Motivational Capital in Health Care Organizations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1201, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer, 2012. "Dynamic Adverse Selection: A Theory of Illiquidity, Fire Sales, and Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 17876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2011. "The setting of a coalition contract between controlling shareholder, managers and employees: How to mix incentive and political logics?," Post-Print halshs-00636608, HAL.
- Yuichi Yamamoto, 2012. "Characterizing Belief-Free Review-Strategy Equilibrium Payoffs under ConditionalIndependence," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Moreno, Diego & Takalo , Tuomas, 2012. "Optimal bank transparency," Research Discussion Papers 9/2012, .
- Zuazo Garín, Peio & Rocha, André Barreira da Silva & Laruelle, Annick, 2011. "Replicator Dynamics and Evolutionary Stable Strategies in Heterogeneous Games," IKERLANAK 6608, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Roy Zilberman, 2012. "Supply Shocks and the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Lending Rates under the Basel Accords," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 161, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.