Report NEP-CTA-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Watt, 2011. "Indirect Copyright Infringement Liability for ISPs and The Economics of Contracts under Asymmetric Information," ICER Working Papers 16-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2011. "The Benefits of Sequential Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 8629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," Documentos de Trabajo 009083, Universidad del Rosario.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Popov, Sergey V., 2011. "In pursuit for impeccable veracity," MPRA Paper 34414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2011.
- Carlos Canon, 2011. "Matching & Information Provision by One-Sided and Two-Sided Platforms," Working Papers 11-20, NET Institute, revised Oct 2011.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2011. "Career Concerns with Coarse Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1831, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2012.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency vs Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers 11-03r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Friedrici, Karola & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2011. "A Theory of Private Research Funding," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-481, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "The impact of the distribution of property rights on inventions on growth: a two-representative-agent model with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 34450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior," Working Papers 0150, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
- Hubert de la Bruslerie, 2012. "Corporate acquisistion process: is there an optimal cash-equity payment mix?," Post-Print halshs-00636349, HAL.
- Mei Dong & Janet Hua Jiang, 2011. "Money and Price Posting under Private Information," Staff Working Papers 11-22, Bank of Canada.
- Whelan, Kenneth T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hallock, Kevin F. & Seeber, Ronald L., 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6055, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mandell, Svante & Nyström, Johan, 2011. "Why are bids not more unbalanced?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Kenneth T. Whelan & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Kevin F. Hallock & Ronald L. Seeber, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 17538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00636608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore