A Theory of Private Research Funding
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Research Funding; Research Finance; R& D; Academia; University Finance.;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-11-07 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2011-11-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .