Report NEP-CTA-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mele, Antonio, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and recursive Lagrangeans," MPRA Paper 30310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2012. "Incentives, Project Choice and Dynamic Multitasking," Discussion Papers 1525, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shachat, Jason & Srivinasan, Anand, 2011. "Informational price cascades and non-aggregation of asymmetric information in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 30308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotowski, Maciej & Li, Fei, 2011. "All-Pay Auctions with Budget Constraints," MPRA Paper 30468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2008. "Strategic communication networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586847, HAL.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2011. "How to Deal with Covert Child Labour, and Give Children an Effective Education, in a Poor Developing Country," IZA Discussion Papers 5663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Stephen P. Ryan & Paul Schrimpf & Mark R. Cullen, 2011. "Selection on Moral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Berardi, 2011. "Strategic interactions, incomplete information and learning," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 157, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," NBER Working Papers 16979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel de Boisdeffre, 2011. "Price uncertainty and the existence of financial equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Artur Grigoryan, 2011. "Incentives and the delegation of decision making power in sovereign wealth funds," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 146-11, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.