Report NEP-CTA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Pavan & Ilya Segal & Juuso Toikka, 2010. "Infinite-Horizon Mechanism Design," Discussion Papers 1503, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mireille CHIROLEU-ASSOULINE & Sébastien ROUSSEL, 2010. "Contract Design to Sequester Carbon in Agricultural Soils," Working Papers 10-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2010.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatal, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Working Papers 2010.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Seungjin Han, 2010. "On Take It or Leave It Offers in Common Agency," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-04, McMaster University, revised Jun 2012.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2010. "The incentive for prevention in public health Systems," IDEP Working Papers 1001, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2010.
- Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Rhetoric in Legislative Bargaining with Asymmetric Information," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1021, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and Market Collapse," Economics Series 2010_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2010. "Information transmission and the emergence of a peculiar trading facility in certain emerging markets," MPRA Paper 23925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2009. "Microfinance and Mechanism Design: The Role of Joint Liability and Cross-Reporting," MPRA Paper 23934, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jan 2010.
- Lamar Pierce & Michael W. Toffel, 2010. "The Role of Organizational Scope and Governance in Strengthening Private Monitoring," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-004, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2012.
- Leandro Arozamena & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2010. "On favoritism in auctions with entry," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-072, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Penelope Hernandez & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and information transmission coding and decoding rules," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0910, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Tyler Williams, 2010. "Moral hazard, peer monitoring, and microcredit: field experimental evidence from Paraguay," Working Papers 10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Seungjin Han, 2010. "Non-Committed Procurement under Intricate Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-03, McMaster University, revised Mar 2013.