Report NEP-CTA-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2010. "Asymmetric information and exchange of information about product differentiation," FEP Working Papers 379, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2010. "Setting Incentives for Collaboration Among Agricultural Scientists: Application of Principal-Agent Theory to Team Work," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian cea-Echenique & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010. "Endogenous differential information in financial markets," Working Papers wp312, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Paan Jindapon, 2009. "Strategic truth and deception," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2010. "Public Goods and Optimal Paternalism under Present-Biased Preferences," Umeå Economic Studies 811, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Empar Pons Blasco & Luisa Escriche Bertolín, 2009. "Who moves up the career ladder? A model of gender differences in job promotion," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Wallace E. Huffman & Just, Richard E., 2010. "Setting Incentives for Scientists Who Engage in Research and Other Activities: An Application of Principal-Agent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31647, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Financial innovation and risk: the role of information," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 759, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Herzing, Mathias, 2010. "Does Hidden Information Make Trade Liberalization More Fragile?," Research Papers in Economics 2010:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Vera Popva, 2010. "What renders financial advisors less treacherous? - On commissions and reciprocity -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.