Public Goods and Optimal Paternalism under Present-Biased Preferences
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Goods; Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting; Redistribution; Asymmetric Information;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-07-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .