Report NEP-CTA-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007. "Optimal Health Care Contracts under Physician Agency," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-041, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 8033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budde, Jörg & Kräkel, Matthias, 2008. "Limited Liability and the Risk-Incentive Relationship," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 232, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andolfatto, David, 2007. "Bank Incentives, Contract Design, and Bank Runs," MPRA Paper 8146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto Muñoz; & Felipe Varas, 2008. "Auctions with Resale Market and Asymmetric Information," Documentos de Trabajo 332, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2008. "Will Privatization Reduce Costs?," Working Paper Series 736, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxoby, Robert J. & Friedrich, Colette, 2008. "Incentive Design and Trust: Comparing the Effects of Tournament and Team-Based Incentives on Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3424, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Morten Hviid & Andrei Medvedev, 2008. "The Role of Contribution among Defendants in Private Antitrust Litigation," Working Papers 08-3, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2007. "Improving corporate governance where the State is the controlling block holder: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 8088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloe & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008. "Fines, Leniency, Rewards and Organized Crime: Evidence from Antitrust Experiments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 698, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2008. "A Theory of Military Dictatorships," NBER Working Papers 13915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.