Report NEP-CSE-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Rebecca & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "The contribution of different public innovation funding programs to SMEs' export performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Graziela Ferrero Zucoloto & Mauro Oddo Nogueira, 2016. "A Dinâmica Inovativa das Empresas de Pequeno Porte no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2255, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Marini, Marco A., 2016. "Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets," MPRA Paper 75369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Gary Pisano & Pian Shu, 2016. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," NBER Working Papers 22879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem Spanjers & Elettra Agliardi, 2016. "Rethinking The Social Market Economy – A Basic Outline," Professional Reports 16-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sunil Kanwar & Shailu Singh, 2016. "The Innovation-R&D Nexus- Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working papers 265, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Giuliano Contento de Oliveira & Paulo José Whitaker Wolf, 2016. "A dinâmica do investimento estrangeiro direto realizado pelos Brics (1995-2013)," Discussion Papers 2242, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Beam, Emily A. & Shrestha, Slesh, 2016. "Inter-ethnic Fertility Spillovers and the Role of Forward-looking Behavior: Evidence from Peninsular Malaysia," IZA Discussion Papers 10385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Cincera & Anabela Santos, "undated". "Innovation and Access to Finance," IRMO Occasional Papers 6, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Losada-Lopez, Chema & Montes-Solla, Paulino, 2016.
"Innovación y emprendedurismo: Ordenando el rompecabezas de la Nueva Gestión Empresarial de la Innovación
[Innovation and entrepreneurship: Sorting the puzzle of the New Business Management of Innov," MPRA Paper 75479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Advanced Manufacturing Activities of Top R&D investors: Geographical and Technological Patterns," JRC Working Papers JRC101970, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," Working Papers 1634, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10394, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lambrecht, Evelien & Kühne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2015. "Success factors of innovation networks: Lessons from agriculture in Flanders," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206250, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2015. "Drivers, effects and peculiarities of innovation activities in the food industry: a comparison across EU Member States using CIS data," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206249, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mikkola, Minna, 2015. "Business concept as a relational message: supermarket vs independent grocery as competitors for sustainability," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206208, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paustian, Margit & Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "The Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for Arable Farming," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206237, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda Goldberg, 2016. "Cross-Border Prudential Policy Spillovers: How Much? How Important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," NBER Working Papers 22874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2016. "Cross-border prudential policy spillovers: how much? How important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," Staff Reports 801, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Avdeitchikova, Sofia & Nyström, Kristina, 2016. "Access to informal venture capital and ambitious entrepreneurship – cross country evidence," Ratio Working Papers 278, The Ratio Institute.
- Dang, Thang & Dung, Thai Tri & Phuong, Vu Thi & Vinh, Tran Dinh, 2016. "Human Resource Management Practices and Firm Outcomes: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castellani, Davide & Fassio, Claudio, 2016. "Import, Export and Multinationality. Evidence from Swedish Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Barbara Brecko & Anusca Ferrari, 2016. "The Digital Competence Framework for Consumers," JRC Working Papers JRC103155, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Brijesh C. Purohit, 2015. "Efficiency in Education Sector: A Case of Rajasthan State (India)," Working Papers 2015-121, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.