Report NEP-CSE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00923650, HAL.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," SERC Discussion Papers 0153, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schuber, Torben, 2013. "The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-109, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Competition and Cooperation in Network Games," Working Papers in Economics 583, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Filippova, Irina & Mindlin, Yuri, 2013.
"Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации
[Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering]," MPRA Paper 52765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "The Impact of China on Stock Returns and Volatility in the Taiwan Tourism Industry," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- C. Bellégo & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 70, European Institute, LSE.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Laura Jaramillo & Anke Weber, 2013. "Global Spillovers into Domestic Bond Markets in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/264, International Monetary Fund.
- Todeva, Emanuela & Etzkiwitz, Henry, 2013. "The Triple Helix as a Highly Charged Intellectual Enterprise," MPRA Paper 52834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.