Report NEP-CSE-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-013-131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765023489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation: Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00605056, HAL.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Wennberg, Karl, 2011. "Who do High-growth Firms Employ, and Who do they Hire?," Ratio Working Papers 169, The Ratio Institute.
- Teiu, Codrin-Marius, 2011. "Economic culture and knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 31705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ITO Keiko, 2011. "Sources of Learning-by-Exporting Effects: Does exporting promote innovation? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/11651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caldeirinha, V. M., 2011. "Size and specialization as determinant of iberian port performance: new methodology to group different ports," MPRA Paper 31957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Y. Fassin, 2011. "A dynamic perspective in Freeman’s stakeholder model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/727, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.