Sources of Learning-by-Exporting Effects: Does exporting promote innovation? (Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoko Haneda & Keiko Ito, 2014. "Modes of international activities and the innovativeness of firms: an empirical analysis based on the Japanese National Innovation Survey for 2009," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 758-779, November.
- repec:ecr:col070:42010 is not listed on IDEAS
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2013. "Firms' Export Behavior and the Role of Bank' Overseas Information," ESRI Discussion paper series 297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mario D. Tello, 2015. "Firms' Innovation, Public Financial Support, and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Manufactures in Peru," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 358-374, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-07-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-07-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:rdpsjp:11066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .