Report NEP-CSE-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1068, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Technological Knowledge and Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1127, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Weeranan Kamnungwut & Frederick Guy, 2011. "Knowledge in the air and cooperation between firms: Traditions of secrecy and the reluctant emergence of specialization in the ceramic manufacturing district of Lampang, Thailand," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1108, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joep Konings & Luca Marcolin, 2011. "The competitiveness of regions. A comparison between Belgian and German regions," Vives discussion paper series 16, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2011. "Technology capital transfer," Working Papers 687, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Labor mobility and entrepreneurship: Who do new firms employ?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 250, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Chatterji, Aaron K., 2011. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley," IZA Discussion Papers 5726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000116, David K. Levine.
- Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2011. "Outsourcing ship management: Implications for the logistics chain," Working Papers hal-00593742, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore