Report NEP-CSE-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KIEDERICH, Andreas, 2007. "Investigating New Technology Based Firm (NTBF) internationalization: The impact on performance, the process and the antecedents," Working Papers 2007005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Martin Srholec, 2007. "A multilevel approach to geography of innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20071010, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Mar 2009.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001622, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander F. WAGNER, 2007. "Director Independence as Strategic Behavior," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-17, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dan Ladley & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppe, 2007. "Do Stylised Facts of Order Book Markets Need Strategic Behaviour?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-20, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Yaakov Kareev & Judith Avrahami, 2007. "Distribution of Resources in a Competitive Environment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001610, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniela Marconi & Valeria Rolli, 2007. "Comparative advantage patterns and domestic determinants in emerging countries: an analysis with a focus on technology," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 638, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Hard and Soft Locational Factors, Innovativeness and Firm Performance: An Empirical Test of Porter's Diamond Model at the Micro-Level," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 723, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- L. Goossens & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2007. "The Change In Ownership After A Buyout: Impact On Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/484, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Learning to Grow A Comparative Analysis of the Wind Energy Sector in Denmark and India," DRUID Working Papers 07-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- AERTS, Walter & VAN CANEGHEM, Tom, 2006. "Intra-industry benchmarking of SG&A expenses: A neo-institutional perspective," Working Papers 2006032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Anaïs Hamelin-Schertzer & Joseph Trojman, 2007. "Family ownership and growth: the case of French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 07-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007. "Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?," Economics Working Papers 1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Levels of education, growth and policy complementarities," GEMF Working Papers 2007-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Education and growth: an industry-level analysis of the Portuguese manufacturing," GEMF Working Papers 2007-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci, 2007. "The producer service sector in Italy: Long-term growth and its local determinants," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 643, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.