Report NEP-COM-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastien Mitraille & Henry Thille, 2017. "Strategic advance sales, demand uncertainty and overcommitment," Working Papers 1708, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chen, Hui & Jorgensen, Bjorn, 2018. "Market exit through divestment: the effect of accounting bias on competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64217, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2017. "Multi-product firms and product quality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Matthew Gentzkow, 2017. "Uniform Pricing in US Retail Chains," NBER Working Papers 23996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- In Kyung Kim & Vladyslav Nora, 2017. "Buyer Power and Information Disclosure," Working Papers 1707, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Masuda, Taku & Sato, Susumu, 2017. "Partial Privatization under Multimarket Price Competition," MPRA Paper 82269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2017. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," NBER Working Papers 23962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Four cases in sports competition policy: Baseball, judo, football, and motor racing," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 109, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Market-internal financial regulation in sports as an anticompetitive institution," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 110, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Hombert, Johan & Fraisse, Henri & Lé, Mathias, 2016. "The Competitive Effect of a Bank Megamerger on Credit Supply," HEC Research Papers Series 1146, HEC Paris.
- Faia, Ester & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2017. "Global banking: Risk taking and competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Yasui, Yuta, 2017. "Supply Function Equilibria and Nonprofit-Maximizing Objectives," MPRA Paper 82394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Monte & Roberto Pinheiro, 2017. "Costly Information Intermediation as a Natural Monopoly," Working Papers (Old Series) 1721, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2017. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6727, CESifo.