Report NEP-COM-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Marini, M. & Tarola, O., 2015. "Alliance Formation in a Vertically Differentiated Market," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2015030, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ludovic Alexandre Julien, 2016. "On Noncooperative Oligopoly Equilibrium in the Multiple Leader-Follower Game," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2016. "Competition and corporate control in partial ownership acquisitions," DICE Discussion Papers 211, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Peters, H.J.M. & Schröder, M.J.W. & Vermeulen, A.J., 2015. "Waiting in the queue on Hotelling’s Main Street," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Parenti, Mathieu & Sidorov, Alexander & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2015. "Cournot, Bertrand or Chamberlin: Toward a reconciliation," MPRA Paper 69640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantner, Uwe & Savin, Ivan & Vannuccini, Simone, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: Explaining some puzzles of market selection," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Koptyug, Nikita, 2016. "Asymmetric Information in Auctions: Are Resellers Better Appraisers?," Working Paper Series 1110, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan WILLNER & Sonja GRÖNBLOM, 2015. "The Organisation of Services of General Interest in Finland," CIRIEC Working Papers 1520, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Jun Zhou, 2016. "The dynamics of leniency application and the knock-on effect of cartel enforcement," Working Papers 13042, Bruegel.
- Matthew N. White, 2016. "Competition Among Insurers and Consumer Welfare," Working Papers 16-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Loss & Gwenaël Piaser, 2014. "Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market," Working Papers 2014-42, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Angelika Welte, 2016. "Wait a Minute: The Efficacy of Discounting versus Non-Pecuniary Payment Steering," Staff Working Papers 16-8, Bank of Canada.
- Cockburn, Iain & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Schankerman, Mark, 2016. "Patents and the global diffusion of new drugs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simone Ghislandi & Michael Kuhn, 2016. "Asymmetric information in the regulation of the access to markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp219, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lam, W., 2015. "Competiton in the Market for Flexible Resources: an application to cloud computing," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2015034, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masao Nakaya & Fumiaki Nakamura & Xiaodan Wei & Koichi Nakagawa, 2016. "Overview of acquisitions and divestitures in semiconductor industry 2001-2014," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.