Report NEP-COM-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcelo J. Villena & Axel A. Araneda, 2015. "Dynamics and Stability in Retail Competition," Papers 1510.04550, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Magesan, Arvind, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Krol, Michal & Smith, Kate, 2015. "Store Brands and the Role of Advertising," CEPR Discussion Papers 10877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "On the Observational Equivalence of Unilateral Delegation Contracts in Duopoly," Working Papers wp1033, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Osharin Alexander & Verbus Valery, 2015. "Heterogeneous consumers and market structure in a monopolistically competitive setting," EERC Working Paper Series 15/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015. "On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 198, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Maria Carmela Ceparano & Jacqueline Morgan, 2015. "Equilibria Under Passive Beliefs for Multi-leader-follower Games with Vertical Information: Existence Results," CSEF Working Papers 417, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Derek G. Stacey, 2014. "Commitment and Costly Signalling in Decentralized Markets," Working Papers 060, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Philippe Cyrenne, 2015. "The Determinants of Dual Distribution Revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2015-04, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Matthew Shum, 2015. "The welfare effects of endogenous quality choice in cable television markets," ECON - Working Papers 202, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Claude Didry & Frédéric Marty, 2015.
"Competition policy as a lever for industrial policy: Some reflections on horizontal cartels prosecution in the post-war France
[La politique de concurrence comme levier de la politique industrielle," Post-Print halshs-01208103, HAL.
- Tifaoui, Said & Von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Heterogeneity In Price Changes In The German Butter Market," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209226, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-evidence on product and labor market regime differences between Chile and France," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sebastian Jobjornsson & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile & Carl-Fredrik Burman, 2015. "Late-Stage Pharmaceutical R & D and Pricing Policies under Two-Stage Regulation," Discussion Papers 15/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rupayan Pal & Vinay Ramani, 2015. "Will a matchmaker invite her potential rival in?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-025, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Stéphane Turolla, 2015. "Politique tarifaire locale ou nationale : Quel impact pour le contrôle des concentrations dans le secteur de la distribution ?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Prisecaru, Paul, 2015. "Distorsiuni concurentiale si solutii optime: concentrari economice, abuz de pozitie dominanta, practici verticale si interventii ale statului," Studii Economice 150924, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Perrotta Berlin, Maria & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Qin, Bei, 2015. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," SITE Working Paper Series 34, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 25 May 2017.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2015. "Demand Reduction in Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: An Experimental Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 416, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Two faces of word-of-mouth: Understanding the impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Shanjun Li & Yiyi Zhou, 2015. "Dynamics of Technology Adoption and Critical Mass: The Case of U.S. Electric Vehicle Market," Working Papers 15-10, NET Institute.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Replicator Dynamic and Simulation Analysis of Network Externalities and Compatibility Among Standards," MPRA Paper 67198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas, 2015. "Retailer Price Image - An Introduction and Literature Review," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2015:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andre Boik, 2015. "The Economics of Universal Service: an Analysis of Entry Subsidies for Rural Broadband," Working Papers 15-11, NET Institute.
- Derek G. Stacey, 2015. "Posted Prices, Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 059, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2017.
- Kromann, Lene & Sørensen, Anders, 2015. "Automation, Performance and International Competition: Firm-level Comparisons of Process Innovation," Working Papers 03-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Camilla & Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andrea, 2015. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," Discussion Papers 209963, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Raja Almarzoqi & Sami Ben Naceur & Alessandro Scopelliti, 2015. "How Does Bank Competition Affect Solvency, Liquidity and Credit Risk? Evidence from the MENA Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2015. "Nash, el último fundador de la teoría de juegos, y la evolución del concepto de equilibrio desde Cournot," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 572, Universidad del CEMA.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma & Huang, Can, 2015. "The paradox of openness revisited: Collaborative innovation and patenting by UK innovators," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carlos Góes & Troy D Matheson, 2015. "Domestic Market Integration and the Law of One Price in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 15/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Behrens, Peter, 2015. "The ordoliberal concept of "abuse" of a dominant position and its impact on Article 102 TFEU," Discussion Papers 7/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Fabrice Defever & Christian Fischer & Jens Suedekum, 2015. "Relational Contracts and Supplier Turnover in the Global Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1375, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Komendrovskaya, Irina & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Retail Sector Transformation in Russia," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209253, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).