Report NEP-COM-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Sandonís Díez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2015. "Upstream incentives to encourage downstream competition in a vertically separated industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco Gomez-Martin & Sander Onderstal & Joep Sonnemans, 2015. "Firm-Specific Information and Explicit Collusion in Experimental Oligopolies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-054/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bradley J. Ruffle, Avi Weiss, Amir Etziony, 2015. "The Role of Critical Mass in Establishing a Successful Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," LCERPA Working Papers 0092, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 12 May 2015.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2015. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 10585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaviglio, Anna & Demartini, Eugenio & Pirani, Alberto & Marescotti, Maria Elena & Bertocchi, Mattia, 2015. "National Brands versus Private Labels versus Niche Products: a graphical representation of consumers' perception," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202731, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2015. "Bargaining agenda in public and private monopoly," MPRA Paper 64184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gayle, Philip & Wu, Chi-Yin, 2015. "On the Extent to which the Presence of Intermediate-stop(s) Air Travel Products Influences the Pricing of Nonstop Air Travel Products," MPRA Paper 64190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wakamori, Naoki, 2015. "Portfolio Considerations in Differentiated Product Purchases: An Application to the Japanese Automobile Market," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 499, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Shin S. Ikeda, 2015. "Illiquidity in the Japanese Day-Ahead Electricity Market," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- de Haas, R.T.A. & Bos, J. & Millone, Matteo, 2015. "Show me Yours and I'll Show you Mine : Sharing Borrower Information in a Competitive Credit Market," Discussion Paper 2015-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chenarides, Lauren & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Volpe, Richard J., 2015. "Patterns of Product Assortment and Price-Cost Margins across the Food Retailing Landscape," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202710, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hecking, Harald, 2015. "CO2 abatement policies in the power sector under an oligopolistic gas market," EWI Working Papers 2014-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2015. "Structure of global buyer-supplier networks and its implications for conflict minerals regulations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-362, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.