Report NEP-COM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Tramontana, 2013. "Information exchange in a Cournot duopoly with nonlinear demand function," DEM Working Papers Series 049, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- William Horrace & Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2013. "Effects of Increased Variety on Demand, Pricing, and Welfare," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 152, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin A. Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Limits of Price Discrimination," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000776, David K. Levine.
- Klein, Tobias & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad, 2013. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Anonymous Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandes, Ana & Ferreira, Priscila & Winters, L. Alan, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," CEPR Discussion Papers 9550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2013. "Optimal Patent Life in a Variety-Expansion Growth Model," MPRA Paper 49790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Guillotreau, Patrice & Wolff, François-Charles, 2013. "Evaluating the law of one price using micro panel data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2013. "Oblivious Equilibrium for Concentrated Industries," NBER Working Papers 19307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua Gans, 2013. "The Impact of the Internet on Advertising Markets for News Media," NBER Working Papers 19419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François & Ushchev, Philip, 2013. "Do we go shopping downtown or in the `burbs? Why not both?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Martos-Vila & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Jarrad Harford, 2013. "Financial vs. Strategic Buyers," NBER Working Papers 19378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.