Report NEP-COM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers : A Theoretical Interpretation," Working Papers halshs-00717467, HAL.
- Federico Etro, 2012. "The Theory of Endogenous Market Structures: A Survey," Working Papers 2012_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:<2012_12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Market Thickness, Prices and Honesty: A Quality Demand Trap," Discussion Papers 12-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:cgr:cgsser:03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeddy, Mohamed & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Mergers, concurrent marketing mechanisms and the performance of sequential auctions," Working Papers 126945, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Giulia Trombini & Anna Comacchio, 2012. "Cooperative Markets for Ideas: When does Technology Licensing Combine with R&D Partnerships?," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Does Merger Simulation Work? A "Natural Experiment" in the Swedish Analgesics Market Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmond Baranes & David Bardey, 2012. "Competition between Managed Care Organizations and Indemnity Plans in Health Insurance Markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009802, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2012. "Newspaper and Internet Display Advertising – Co-Existence or Substitution?," Working Papers 114/12, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "Power market structure and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6123, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Guilherme Maia Rodrigues Gomes & Maurício da Silva Medeiros Júnior, 2012. "The Impact of Market Power at Bank Level in Risk-taking: the Brazilian case," Working Papers Series 283, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele, 2012. "Estimating Market Power By Retailers In A Dynamic Framework: The Case Of The Italian Pdo Cheese Market," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126703, International Association of Agricultural Economists.