Report NEP-COM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine SCHAUMANS & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Entry and competition in differentiated products markets," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.23, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2012. "Can competition reduce quality?," NIPE Working Papers 05/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2012. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly revisited," MPRA Paper 37704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2012.
- Hunold, Matthias & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Stahl, Konrad, 2012. "Backwards integration and strategic delegation," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2012. "Price Setting with menu cost for Multi-product firms," NBER Working Papers 17923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maarten GOOS & Patrick VAN CAYSEELE & Bert WILLEKENS, 2011. "Platform pricing in matching markets," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.32, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ewers, Mara, 2012. "Information and Competition Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 6411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "The Arm’s Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Laura GRIGOLON & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Nested logit or random coefficients logit? A comparison of alternative discete models of product differentiation," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.24, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- L. Lambertini & L. Marattin, 2012. "Cartel Stability, Mark-Up Cyclicality and Government Spending Multipliers," Working Papers wp820, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bengtsson, Lars & Larsson, Rikard, 2012. "Researching Mergers & Acquisitions with the Case Study Method: Idiographic Understanding of Longitudinal Integration Processes," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/04, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Marco Antonielli & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2012. "Collusion and the Political Differentiation of Newspapers," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Laura NURSKI & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Exclusive dealing as a barrier to entry? Evidence from automobiles," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.37, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Aamir Rafique HASHMI & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2012. "The relationship between market structure and innovation in industry equilibrium: a case study of the global automobile industry," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.01, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Simon Wakeman, 2012. "How does obtaining intellectual property rights impact technology commercialization strategy for start-up innovators? Reconciling the effects on licensing vs. financing," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-03 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Jie He, 2012. "IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 12-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Florian Leon, 2012. "Financial Sector Competition in West African Economic and Monetary Union," Working Papers halshs-00681398, HAL.