Report NEP-COM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoon-Ho Alex Lee & Donald Brown, 2011. "Competition, Consumer Welfare, and the Social Cost of Monopoly," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000203, David K. Levine.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2011-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Firms, Shareholders, and Financial Markets," Cahiers de recherche 1124, CIRPEE.
- Zucchini, Leon & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2011. "Competitive Pressure: Competitive Dynamics as Reactions to Multiple Rivals," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12308, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Advertising Expenditure and Consumer Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp1073, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 256, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hernán Vallejo & Miguel Espinosa, 2011. "Inferring Agent Behavior and Economic Information, with Free Entry and Exit of Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008909, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Paper Series 1375, European Central Bank.
- Gastón Chaumont & Miguel Fuentes & Felipe Labbé & Alberto Naudon, 2011. "A Reassessment of Flexible Price Evidence Using Scanner Data: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 641, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Dogan, Pinar, 2011. "Access Pricing, Competition, and Incentives to Migrate from "Old" to "New" Technology," Working Paper Series rwp11-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- David P.Byrne, 2011. "Consolidation and Price Discrimination in the Cable Television Industry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1118, The University of Melbourne.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Doctors' remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.
- Paarsch, Harry J. & Segre, Alberto M. & Roberts, John P. & Halldorson, Jeffrey B., 2011. "Competition and Post-Transplant Outcomes in Cadaveric Liver Transplantation under the MELD Scoring System," CIS Discussion paper series 522, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David P.Byrne & Roger Ware, 2011. "Price Cycles and Price Leadership in Gasoline Markets: New Evidence from Canada," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1124, The University of Melbourne.