Report NEP-COM-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Inês Mansinho & Carla N. Lúcio & Pedro D.S. Henriques, 2011. "Attitudes, Behaviours and Motivations for Mechanization in Small Scale Portuguese Agriculture," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Karle, Heiko & Klein, Tobias J. & Stahl, Konrad O., 2011. "Ownership and Control in a Competitive Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 350, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Schoenle, Raphael, 2011. "Multiproduct firms and price-setting: theory and evidence from U.S. producer prices," Globalization Institute Working Papers 73, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ioana Chioveanu & Ugur Akgun, 2011. "Loyalty discounts," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Salies, Evens, 2010. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," MPRA Paper 28884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2011.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2011. "Managing Strategic Buyers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000025, David K. Levine.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 29061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D cooperation with universities and competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2011. "Price discrimination and competition in two-sided markets: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/894, IESE Business School.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Vertical integration and product market competition: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/893, IESE Business School.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Does regulation drive market competition? Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/895, IESE Business School.
- Nakajima, Toru, 2011. "Estimations of the price transmission and market power in canola export market: implication to canola import of Japan," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100689, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.