Report NEP-COM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2010. "Managerial Incentives and Stackelberg Equilibria in Oligopoly," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_39, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- L. Savorelli, 2010. "Partial collusion with asymmetric cross-price effects," Working Papers 715, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Managing Strategic Buyers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000279, David K. Levine.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2010. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_44, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- L. Savorelli, 2010. "Is conformism desirable? Network effects, location choice, and social welfare in a duopoly," Working Papers 716, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2010. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 389, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Wang, Chengsi, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," MPRA Paper 25942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Kircher, Philipp, 2010. "Sorting versus screening: search frictions and competing mechanisms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cary Deck & Jingping Gu, 2010. "Price Increasing Competition? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- A. Pinna, 2010. "Optimal Leniency Programs in Antitrust," Working Paper CRENoS 201018, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000284, David K. Levine.
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-412, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Murat Yilmaz, 2010. "Economics of Open Source: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 2010/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Anzoategui, Diego & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria & Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Banking sector competition in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5449, The World Bank.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2010. "On Price Taking Behavior in a Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," Cahiers de recherche 11-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2010. "Market size, competition and the product mix of exporters," Working Paper Research 202, National Bank of Belgium.