Report NEP-COM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arijit Mukherjee2 & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2007. "Vertical integration and product innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Oliver D. Hart, 2007. "Reference Points and the Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 13481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul DESIDERIO & Davide DOTTORI, 2007. "A note on competitive toughness: why it should be identified neither with product substitutability, nor (inversely) with concentration. Toward a unified theory of oligopoly," Working Papers 301, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Guido Menzio, 2007. "A Search Theory of Rigid Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos, 2007. "The Effect of Information on the Bidding and Survival of Entrants in Procurement Auctions," MPRA Paper 5236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118568_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 728, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Guérard & Ann Langley, 2007. "Shifting logics of legitimation in the diffusion of complex innovations," Working Papers 0703, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Bianco, Dominique, 2007. "R&D, Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation : A Comment," MPRA Paper 5243, University Library of Munich, Germany.