Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2012. "Mergers & acquisitions and innovation performance in the telecommunications equipment industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 277-314, April.
- Gantumur, Tseveen & Stephan, Andreas, 2011. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," JIBS Working Papers 2011-5, Jönköping International Business School.
- Gantumur, Tseveen & Stephan, Andreas, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions And Innovation Performance In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 111, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Cefis & Ángela Triguero, 2016. "Make, Buy, or Both: The Innovation Sourcing Strategy Dilemma after M&A," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 175-196, June.
- Lööf, Hans & Andreas, Andreas & Wulandari, Febi, 2018. "New ventures in Cleantech: opportunities, capabilities and innovation outcomes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 467, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Torsten Gerpott, 2009. "Forschung & Entwicklung und technologieorientierte Unternehmensakquisitionen," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 9-41, May.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2007. "Kombinierte Liquiditäts- und Solvenzkennzahlen und ein darauf basierendes Insolvenzprognosemodell für deutsche GmbHs," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andreas Stephan, 2014. "Are public research spin-offs more innovative?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 353-368, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers & Acquisitions; Innovation Performance; Telecommunications Equipment Industry;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-10-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-10-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2007-10-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IND-2007-10-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2007-10-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2007-10-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .