Report NEP-CNA-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2017. "Social Networks and Mental Health Problems: Evidence from Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10481, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Harald Hau & Yi Huang & Gewei Wang, 2016. "Firm Response to Competitive Shocks: Evidence from China’s Minimum Wage Policy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-47, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Xu, Yilan, 2017. "Innovation in Enterprises and Enterprises Characteristics: A Survey study in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252847, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Guan, Xue & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Liu, Yumei, 2017. "Factors influencing Chinese farmer demand for vegetable price insurance in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252846, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Qi, Ye & Stern, Nicholas & Wu, Tong & Lu, Jiaqi & Green, Fergus, 2016. "China's post-coal growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67503, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.