Report NEP-CNA-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas, 2016. "Industrialization in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zheming Tong & Yujiao Chen & Malkawi, Ali & Zhu Liu & Richard B. Freeman, "undated". "Energy saving potential of natural ventilation in China: The impact of ambient air pollution," Working Paper 428396, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cao, Jerry & Julio, Brandon & Leng, Tiecheng & Zhou, Sili, 2016. "Political Turnover, Ownership, and Corporate Investment," RIEI Working Papers 2016-06, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Xueying Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bin Wang, 2016. "Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 95, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- You, Jing & Wang, Shaoyang, 2016. "Unemployment Duration and Job-Match Quality in Urban China: The Dynamic Impact of 2008 Labor Contract Law," MPRA Paper 72767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "China's New Lost Generation: The Casualty of China's Economic Transformation," Working Papers 107, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 2016. "China’s Foreign Investment," Economic Policy Paper 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," IZA Discussion Papers 10097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Impact of China’s slowdown on the Global Economy: Modified GVAR Approach," MPRA Paper 72472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Sep 2015.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Mustafa, Alan, 2016. "Testing for Financial Market Integration of the Chinese Market with the US Market," MPRA Paper 72733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon & Liang, Zhe, 2016. "Deconstructing Informality: A Response to Vulnerability or an Optimal Choice?," IZA Discussion Papers 10100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gu, Lei & Zhang, Yi-Xin & Wang, Jian-Zhou & Chen, Gina & Battye, Hugh, 2016. "Where is the future of China’s biogas? Review, forecast, and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67274, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ding, Sai & Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2016. "How Do Pre-School and/or School-Age Children Affect Parents' Likelihood of Migration and Off-Farm Work in Rural China's Minority Regions?," IZA Discussion Papers 10073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).