Report NEP-CNA-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica Leight & Elaine M. Liu, 2016. "Maternal Education, Parental Investment and Non-Cognitive Skills in Rural China," NBER Working Papers 22233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi Che & Yi Lu & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott & Zhigang Tao, 2016. "Does Trade Liberalization with China Influence U.S. Elections?," NBER Working Papers 22178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Min, Shi & Bai, Junfei & Seale, James L. Jr. & Wahl, Thomas, 2015. "Demographics, Societal Aging, and Meat Consumption in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212715, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jing Li, Victor, 2016. "Housing Policies in Hong Kong, China and the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 566, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Samuel Cudre & Mathias Hoffmann, 2016. "A provincial view of global imbalances: regional capital flows in China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ahmed, Khalid, 2015. "The sheer scale of China’s urban renewal and CO2 emissions: Multiple structural breaks, long-run relationship and short-run dynamics," MPRA Paper 71035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "The agricultural roots of industrial development: ‘forward linkages’ in reform era China," Working Paper Series 9116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Xu, Wenli & Xu, Kun & Lu, Hongyou, 2016. "Environmental Policy and China’s Macroeconomic Dynamics Under Uncertainty---Based on The NK Model with Distortionary Taxation," MPRA Paper 71314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2016. "Participation in farmer's cooperatives and its effects on agricultural incomes : evidence from vegetable-producing areas in China," IDE Discussion Papers 578, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hu, Xiaowen & Stowe, C. Jill, 2016. "Income and Health Choices Physical Activity Evidence from China," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229984, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- OBASHI Ayako & KIMURA Fukunari, 2016. "The Role of China, Japan, and Korea in Machinery Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2016-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2016. "On Relationship between Income Poverty and Multidimensional Poverty in China," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp101_1.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.