Report NEP-CNA-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cynthia Kinnan & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2015. "Relaxing Migration Constraints for Rural Households," NBER Working Papers 21314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Remittances and Relative Concerns in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tianshu Sun & Susan Feng Lu & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2015. "Solving Shortage in a Priceless Market: Insights from Blood Donation," NBER Working Papers 21312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Verikios, 2015. "The implications for trade and FDI flows from liberalisation of China's capital account," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-251, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Junsong Wang & Martha Prevezer, 2015. "Related variety in Chinese cities: local and Foreign Direct Investment related variety and impacts on urban growth," Working Papers 59, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Chun Chang & Kaiji Chen & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2015. "Trends and cycles in China's macroeconomy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2015. "From One to Many Central Plans: Drug Advertising Inspections and Intra-National Protectionism in China," Discussion Papers 2015-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Persson, Petra & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2015. "The Limits of Career Concerns in Federalism: Evidence from China," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1503, CEPREMAP.
- Shin, Hyun Bang, 2016. "Economic transition and speculative urbanisation in China: gentrification versus dispossession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.