Report NEP-CNA-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang Tang & Ping Wang & Carlos Garriga, 2014. "Rural-Urban Migration, Structural Change, and Housing Markets in China," 2014 Meeting Papers 765, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Günter Schucher, 2014. "A Ticking “Time Bomb“? Youth Employment Problems in China," GIGA Working Paper Series 258, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2015. "China’s financial crisis – the role of banks and monetary policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Harry WU, 2015. "Constructing China's Net Capital and Measuring Capital Services in China, 1980-2010," Discussion papers 15006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Burggraf, Christine & Kuhn, Lena & Zhao, Qiran & Glauben, Thomas & Teuber, Ramona, 2014. "Economic growth and nutrition transition: an empirical study comparing demand elasticities for foods in China and Russia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182828, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harry WU & ITO Keiko, 2015. "Reconstructing China's Supply-Use and Input-Output Tables in Time Series," Discussion papers 15004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chen, Rong Jr & Zapata, Hector O., 2015. "Dynamics of Price Volatility in the China-U.S. Hog Industries," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Claudia Schwirplies, 2015. "Adaptation vs. climate protection: Responses to climate change and policy preferences of individuals in China, Germany, and the USA," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201502, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ke, Shen & Lee, Sang-Hyop, 2014. "Benefit Incidence of Public Transfers: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 413, Asian Development Bank.
- Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr & VanSickle, John, 2015. "China’s soybean import allocation analysis by country-of-origin," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2015. "Why Do SMEs Not Borrow More from Banks? Evidence from the People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 509, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Huang, Wei & Brümmer, Bernhard & Huntsinger, Lynn, 2014. "Technical Efficiency, Ecological Efficiency and Grassland Ecological Performance of Grazing in China," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182764, European Association of Agricultural Economists.