Report NEP-CNA-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ari, Kokko & Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2008. "Economic Growth And Growth Linkages In China 1994-2003," Working Paper Series 2008-1, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang, 2008. "How Dependent is the Chinese Economy on Exports and in What Sense has its Growth been Export-led?," Working Papers 0814, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Li, Yao, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Wage Inequality in China," MPRA Paper 11426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2008. "Why is Chinese Regional Output Diverging?," Working Papers 2008:15, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Dec 2008.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2008. "China's Participation in Global Environmental Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 14460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2008. "How China's farmers adapt to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4758, The World Bank.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2008. "Temporary and Persistent Poverty among Ethnic Minorities and the Majority in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 3791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hu, Jian, 2008. "Dependence Structures in Chinese and U.S. Financial Markets -- A Time-varying Conditional Copula Approach," MPRA Paper 11401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sélin Ozyurt, 2008. "A Fresh Scrutiny on Openness and Per Capita Income Spillovers in Chinese Cities: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Working Papers 08-17, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2008.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2008. "The US as the "Demander of Last Resort" and its Implications on China's Current Account," NBER Working Papers 14453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.