Economic Growth And Growth Linkages In China 1994-2003
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic integration; growth interdependence; China’s Economy;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-11-11 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2008-11-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hacerc:2008-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Malin Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .