Report NEP-CMP-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken Itakura, 2011. "The Economic Consequences of Shifting Away From Nuclear Energy," Working Papers PB-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2011. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lei Zhu & ZhongXiang Zhang & Ying Fan, 2011. "An Evaluation of Overseas Oil Investment Projects under Uncertainty Using a Real Options Based Simulation Model," Working Papers 2011.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Godin & Stephen Kinsella, 2012. "Leverage, liquidity and crisis: A simulation study," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1205, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Buer, Tobias & Kopfer, Herbert, 2012. "A Pareto-metaheuristic for a bi-objective winner determination problem in a combinatorial reverse auction," MPRA Paper 36062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2011. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," Working Papers 2011.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2013. "Learning generates Long Memory," Post-Print hal-00661012, HAL.
- Alexander Brauneis & Michael Loretz & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2011. "Inducing Low-Carbon Investment in the Electric Power Industry through a Price Floor for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2011.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ian Coxhead & Vu Hoang Linh & Le Dong Tam, 2012. "Global market shocks and poverty in Vietnam: the case of rice," Working Papers 32, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- David E Allen & R.R Boffey & R. J. Powell, 2011. "A Quantile Monte Carlo approach to measuring extreme credit risk," Working papers 2011-02, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2012. "Discounted Stochastic Games with Voluntary Transfers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1847, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.