Report NEP-CMP-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & Angelos T. Vouldis & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2011. "Returns to scale, productivity and efficiency in US banking (1989-2000): the neural distance function revisited," Working Papers 126, Bank of Greece.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00602087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuan Xia, 2011. "Multilevel Monte Carlo method for jump-diffusion SDEs," Papers 1106.4730, arXiv.org.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-036 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jitka Janova, 2011. "A stochastic programming model of the sowing plan with crop succession restrictions," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-10, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Leite, Phillippe & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2011. "How do ex ante simulations compare with ex post evaluations ? evidence from the impact of conditional cash transfer programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5705, The World Bank.
- Mario Genco, 2011. "Studio di un indicatore per la valutazione del rischio delprogetto nella metodologia dellâ€™analisi costi benefici - Proposed risk indicators in the cost-benefit analisys methodology," Working Papers 201102, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Yuanyan S Zhang, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfection and Sectoral Asymmetry of Chinese Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 11/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Amos Storkey, 2011. "Machine Learning Markets," Papers 1106.4509, arXiv.org.
- A. M. Avdeenko, 2011. "Chaos structures. Multicurrency adviser on the basis of NSW model and social-financial nets," Papers 1106.4502, arXiv.org.
- Hidemaro Suwa & Synge Todo, 2011. "Geometric Allocation Approach for Transition Kernel of Markov Chain," Papers 1106.3562, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Decision Support Systems and the Economics of Seeding Rate in Crop Yield," MPRA Paper 31690, University Library of Munich, Germany.