Report NEP-CMP-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Fastrich & Peter Winker, 2010. "Robust Portfolio Optimization with a Hybrid Heuristic Algorithm," Working Papers 041, COMISEF.
- Joao A. Bastos, 2010. "Predicting bank loan recovery rates with neural networks," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1003, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Olivier Joseph & Séverine Lemière & Laurence Lizé & Patrick Rousset, 2010. "Effet du sentiment de discrimination sur les trajectoires professionnelles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Economics of export taxation in a context of food crisis," IFPRI discussion papers 994, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201006, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:201007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juliette Rouchier & Paola Tubaro, 2010. "An organization that transmits opinion to newcomers," Working Papers halshs-00503193, HAL.
- Megha Sharma & Diptesh Ghosh, 2010. "Speeding Up the Estimation of Expected Maximum Flows Through Reliable Networks," Working Papers id:2698, eSocialSciences.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Eight years of Doha trade talks," IFPRI discussion papers 997, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanne Klindworth & Christian Otto & Armin Scholl, 2010. "On a learning precedence graph concept for the automotive industry," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 09/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Louge, Fernando & Riedel, Frank, 2011. "Evolutionary stability of first price auctions," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 435, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "A Time-Invariant Duration Policy under the Zero Lower Bound," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Leeth, John D., 2010. "Hedonic Wage Equilibrium: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 5076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2010. "The tax treatment of company cars, commuting and optimal congestion taxes," Working Papers 2010017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Roberto Chang & Luis CatÃ£o, 2010. "World Food Prices and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 10/161, .