Hedonic Wage Equilibrium: Theory, Evidence and Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Leeth, John D., 2010. "Hedonic Wage Equilibrium: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 5(4), pages 229-299, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherrilyn Billger & Carlos Lamarche, 2015. "A panel data quantile regression analysis of the immigrant earnings distribution in the United Kingdom and United States," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 705-750, September.
More about this item
Keywordsworkers’ compensation insurance; VSL; panel data; job safety; quantile regression; OSHA; hedonic labor market equilibrium;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-07-31 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .