Predicting bank loan recovery rates with neural networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Nehrebecka, 2019. "Bank loans recovery rate in commercial banks: A case study of non-financial corporations," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 37(1), pages 139-172.
- Stephan Höcht & Aleksey Min & Jakub Wieczorek & Rudi Zagst, 2022. "Explaining Aggregated Recovery Rates," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1, January.
- Aleksey Min & Matthias Scherer & Amelie Schischke & Rudi Zagst, 2020. "Modeling Recovery Rates of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities in the US," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss given default; Recovery rate; Forecasting; Bank loan; Fractional regression; Neural network;
All these keywords.
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-31 (Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-07-31 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2010-07-31 (Forecasting)
- NEP-RMG-2010-07-31 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cma:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmutlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Helena Lima (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmutlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.